Skip links

 In News

Fruits and vegetables displayedThe California Department of Social Services put out this infographic on getting CalFresh benefits replacements for those affected by power outages.  You have until November 8, 2019 to request a replacement if your food spoiled.

To make a request, contact the local Contra Costa County office at (877) 505-4630.   For more information on CalFresh, check out Contra Costa’s website here: